Thursday 6 August 2009

The Mitchell Project - August 2009 & More


Well what can I tell you about this year that's exciting !!
actually in truth
NOTHING
That's right there is absolutely nothing I can tell that got me all of a shiver.
I can tell you the bad as there has been so much & never have I seen it like this.
Will I tell you NO ! & why I hear you say ?
Because bad news is never good news and if it's news that shouldn't be aired
then best left unsaid
But that's only my opinion
____________________________________________

MUSICALLY
we're still doing our thing and spreading ourselves about nicely me thinks
'gotta have house'
has lodged itself into the Canadian dance charts & still climbing
'we like'
(back to photo above)
Also released for August is
THE MITCHELL PROJECT
'I FEEL LIKE I'M HOME'
available through
IN DEMAND MUSIC
WWW.INDEMANDMUSIC.COM
ok radio & whats pumping out this week


Part 1 of THE MITCHELL PROJECT SESSIONS - AUGUST 7 2009
_________________________________________________________
1- U-Ness - So Fine - tmp
2- Thomas gold/Lee cabrera - Shake it
3- Exacta - Shake my soul
4- Major boys ft Kathy Brown - Voodoo magic
5- Agnes - Release me
6- Translatins - I can't live without my music - Sanchez
7- Kleerup ft Titayo - Longing for lullabyes
8- Faithless - Music Matters - Axwell
9- Michelle Menini - Change
10- Clearcut - Breathless - Deadmau5
11- (The Rewind) Deepswing - in the music
12- MOREL - Lets Groove - tmp
_____________________________________________________________________

Part 2 of TMP show is Paul Dakeyne mix for TMP Aug 7 - 2009
and list will be put up in due course.

PEACE LOVE & MUSIC :)
____________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment