Tuesday 2 June 2009

June is here and that mean's SUMMER, HOT FUNKY COOL SUMMER

WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL ! The first thing I must do and that is I as Christian has no blame in this, is to APOLOGIZE........ I APOLOGIZE. There you go.
I haven't been on blogging duty for a bit due to all kinds of news, some good some ok and some bloody marvelous :)
The ok: I went the dentist and put up with for the first time in years ! that's big for me I tell you.
The good: IN DEMAND MUSIC is now up & running as a label and 1st track out is COVENANT by Stefan Krisster, watch out for it if your a player & listen out for it if your a dancer mover groover !
The marvelous:
We as THE MITCHELL PROJECT have 2 yes 2 residencies in IBIZA
the 1st from 15th June 2009
every MONDAY @ PLAY 2 SAN ANTONIO
Myself and Christian with as many guest as we can lol
the 2nd from 19th June 2009
EVERY FRIDAY CLUB CLASSICS FROM THE BEGINNING TILL NOW
@
ES PARADIS
SAN ANTONIO
did I say IBIZA
I did didn't I.
OK now for the spinners and players amongst you it's about to get even more interesting.
We have a special arrangement with VESTAX to give away some goodies.
you either need to get yourself out to one of our nights or keep an ear to the ground as to what we're up too.
RADIO
still on each Saturday night at 7pm in Spain so check your time difference and get on it.
USA 1pm - UK 6pm - Spain most Europe 7pm - Dubai 10pm - Singapore 1am - Taiwan 2am
www.lunaradio.fm
and
FRIDAYS ON www.saferadio.co.uk
complete with podcast downloads for one week.
oh & did I say www.themitchellproject.com is up too ! well it is and has a cool shout box so SHOUT LOUD
Peace to you and hear from you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment